Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Heartfelt Thank You

I just want to thnk everyone that has left a nice message, or even just a thank you. We are our worst critics, and I always think my stuff is crapola. So if you take it, like and can actually use it, then I did my job.LOL Each time I read my comments it makes me feel better about what I make. I am trying to learn new tecniques as to make different emebelishment, because I don't want my scrap kits to be run of the mill, yet I don't want them so off the wall ppl won't use them. So if you have any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment for me.
Hugs
Kimberly

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers