Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Award


I have recieved another award!! Thank you Divvy and Rachel for
giving me this. I didn't want to ignore it, But I am sick as a dog right now
and so are 2 out of my 3 kids. So soon as I am feeling better I will come on here and
pass it on. Thank you so much ladies.
Oh I am supposed to named 7 things I love
1)my family
2)reading
3)writing
4)my computer
5)The fact we get to vote on a new president Nov4th(Ombama!!!)
6)psp, and ps
7)creating things ppl actually like.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers