Monday, October 13, 2008

New Templates

Template #2
I have been messing around with making templates here and there
and here are they are. I decided to put them all in one file
do there isn't multiple downloading..which as we know...sucks.LOL
I am going to try a different upload site since 4 shared seems to
be such a gigantic pain in the ass.
Template #3

Photobucket
Template #4
Photobucket
Template #5
Photobucket
Template#6
Photobucket
You can down load these in one file
Please leave some love if you do.
Hugs,
Kimberly

2 comments:

Summer Loving Gal said...

great templates
thanks so much for putting them in 1 file :-)

Pinkie said...

These are great! Thank you very much!!

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers