Monday, December 1, 2008

New Awards

I have recieved a few new awards. Not sure that I deserve them. I have been extreamly busy, and really haven't done squat as my mojo ran away. I haven't created anything in over a month, and for that I appologize. I also made the desicion to stop writting tutorials, as they are all starting to be very cookie cutter. Anywho Thank you ladies for the awards. Right now I do not have time to pass them on. In the future if you want to give me an award, while I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to be going all over the place to dole them out, so you might want to skip me. Love you all and thanks for understanding ♥

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers