Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Awards!






Wow two new awards! Thank you so much!
The first one is from Jaye. Please visitt her site.
the second is from my dear friend Patty.
Thank you guys.
I haven't been around, my dad is in the hospital. He had to have surgery and
isn't doing so hot. So I have been a little stressed out.
My dad is in California with my sister while I am stuck in this craphole state
called Texas. Anyways, I have started work on a new kit, but its going slow. I also have yet another sick kiddo. I swear we can't all be healthy at the same time, its physically impossible.
LOL anyways I don't have time right now to pass these on, but I will make a note of sites I see without these wonderful awards.
XoXo,
Kimberly


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers