Thursday, February 26, 2009

New layout

Well I decided to to a new layout, the other one wasn't doin it for me so to speak. This is another one of tantrums fabulous scraps. Some might have noticed that I also took out the music. I realized what a PITA is was for some ppl to be blasted by my music preferences.LOL I would like them to stay and look and enjoy, not run off because of blaring music. Anywho also in the world of announcements, I am going back to tutorial writing. I took about 6 months off, and I am currently in the process of getting all my tuts moved to a google site. A lot of ppl had problems viewing freewebs, plus they limit your pages...so stupid. Anyways so keep a look out for the announcement for when I open my new tutorial site. Alrighty then, y'all have a great night.
XoXo,
Kimberly

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers