Friday, February 13, 2009

Taggie and a message



This great taggie was made for me by my friend Denise.
I love it! Thank you so much.
Now a little message from me.
If you are going to come on here and talk crap you need to have the
balls to back yourself up. I don't cater to anyone but myself. If you don't like what I have to offer Then bug off. I am not gonna let 1 moronic heifer get me riled. Opinions are as A-holes everyone has them. However I don't have to have your crap ass comments on my blog.
SO to anyone wanting to talk crap...bugger the hell off.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers