Sunday, March 1, 2009

Look at that tag. And another award



This absolutly beautiful tag was made by my good friend Connie.
I LOVEEEE it, it was made using my template #12.
You can find Connie and other great taggers...oh and me over at Devine Destiny.
Its a Psp group I am a manager in. You should come join us, we have tons of fun.
I also got the friendship award again, and this time I got it from my friend Tizzy's angel.
She is a wonderful scrapper who sells at Digital Chaos, and has become a great friend.
Thank you my dear for the award, I love each and everyone.
XoXo,
Kimberly

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers