Thursday, April 23, 2009

Exclusive Tutorial



I have started writting tutorials again.
This time most of them are going to be exclusives on the
psp board I am a manager of called:
Devine Destiny. The link is in my sidebar >>>>over there.
We have games, auctions, exclusives. On top of exclusive tutorials
there will be exclusive scrapkits and goodies as well.
some made by me some made by others on the manager team.
Anywho this is the first tutorial I have written this year its
called Hard to Handle. If you would like to give it a go
maybe you should come for a little visit.
We don't bite...much.LOL
XoXo,
Kimberly

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers