Friday, April 24, 2009

Simply Summertime-Addon


A little add on to my first exclusive scrap kit.
I love these colors and they really make me think of summertime
hence the name. Anyway if you want the full kit you need to become a member
over at Devine Destiny. If your perfectly happy with add-ons
then this one is for you! Now I need to clarify, not all kits I make will be exclusive.
But I really felt like giving back to our members who have been awesome in
sticking with us through thick and thin.
So if you want to be a member on one of the friendliest PsP boards
come join us.
XoXo,
Kimberly

1 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers