Friday, April 10, 2009

Where'd the Mojo Go?

Weeeeeeeeeeelll My mojo has left, gone, spilt, ditched me. Its never been gone long, but now I think it may have been kidnapped...mojonapped? I started 3 different kits...yeah I got 1 paper and one element in each kit...not so good. I have made maybe 3 tags, and those were following someone elses tutorials. Its like soon as I made the desicion to start tuting agin my mojo said "nope ain't havin it!" So here I sit in my mojoless body and wonder where the hell it got to!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers