Friday, May 1, 2009

Challenging Tutorial Writers



All the managers and I would like to throw down a challenge to all
tutorial writers. Read the notice above if you will.
Do you have what it takes?
You can join us at Devine Destiny
for the challenge please ask for Meredith or Kimberly
or you can e-mail the Owner Meredith at
meredith.moeller at att.net
or me(Kimberly)
txvaliegrrl at sbcglobal.net
This is an awesome challenge and it will go each month with a chance
to win $20.00 GC for scraps or tubes!!
Who wouldn't want that??
Good luck and I hope to hear for all of you soon!
XoXo,
Kimberly

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers