Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Alpha



I made a new alpha to go with my most recent kit. And its interchangable!!
What that means is the outline will stay the cool glitter, but the words them selves have different layers. I made several different layers with different papers from the kit, so you can mix and match. Now mind you this is a 72 DPI alpha to match the kit, so if you intend to print
a page, this isn't the kit or alpha for you. It's strictly taggers.
I Hope you enjoy it.
Photobucket
Photobucket


4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Beautiful alpha......Thank you!! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Jul. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Mungo said...

A great alpha, thank you

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers