Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Kit-Summers End PU only



My newest kit, just got it all finished. I LOVE these colors. In case you can't tell I am a big fan of bright colors. I have had this palette for a while and finally did something with it. I hope you can find a use for it. It's a taggers kit which means if you want to use this to do your photo layouts to print...this is not the kit for you.
Drop shadow is on the preview only.
There are 45 elements, 7 frames, and 20 papers!
If you download please leave some love. A simple thanks goes a long way.

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 26 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Aug. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kit. Now, to find out how to open .rar files.

Also, fyi, when I clicked on the link to your kit, I got a content warning. Not sure why.

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers