Friday, September 25, 2009

Q&A Time

I just got this from Sylvie
So I thought I would take the time to answer and pass it along.
1.How long have you been using PsP, Ps? Lets see, its been 5 years now for psp and almost 2 years for ps. Ps still mystifies the hell out of me.
2.How did you get into make tags? Scrapkits? I got into making tags from my Friend Ronnie, she was showing off some tags she had made and I wanted to know all about it. I got my PsP 9 and never looked back. I started making kits because I was looking for s ecertain color combination and couldn't find it anywhere, so I decided to do it myself.
3.Who's your favorite artist? I have 2 all time favs, just because I like the looks of their tubes. Rion Vernon, and Elias Chatzoudis. I have another favorite just for the simple fact he is awesome, and thats Ismael Rac. He bends over backwards to make people happy.
4. Who's your favorite scrap designer? Anyone from Sweet Shoppe. And tons tons more, but my kids are home from school and my brain just fried.
5.Which 3 blogs to you visit everyday? Pioneer woman, Twilightmoms, d-listed.
Okay I am passing this on to:
and
XoXo,
Kimberly

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers