Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Kit Ella's Dream PU Only


Okay I know I said I wasn't going to make anything the rest of the year, but I couldn't help it.
this is kit is inspired by my baby girls PJ's.LOL They just happen to be "the Princess and the Frog" pj's. I love this color combo, and I thought long and hard about it, I didn't want to rip of Disney or anything, I just wanted it magical and beautiful, and I think I succeded.
Anyways since it was her pj's and we had seen a live performance at disneyland when we took the kids two weeks ago, I thought I would make this. My dad wouldn't want me sitting and moping, and this did keep my mind busy for the better part of a week. Anyways, its personal use only please, and not everything is shown, there are 55 elements and 12 papers, and it was hard to stop myself there.LOL for the first time I am uploading them in seperate files, because it would take forever to DL any other way. So on to the downloads.
XoXo,
Kimberly

2 comments:

Ketta said...

Beautiful kit, I love the colors, thank you.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers