Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Some changes are afoot

I am changing up my blog to make it easier for people to get around and download things. On my side bar you will see I now have a section for my scrapkits and templates. All my old kits are reuploaded to mediafire. Sorry if this doesn't work for you, but it works for me as 4shared and I don't get along. Some of my earlier templates are saved in psp 9 if this is a problem please e-mail me and I can resave them and upload them as a psd, which means everyone on can open them. I am also going to be working on changing my layout as winter is upon us. Anyways I hope all this change helps folks out. I want to also say thank you for the kind words, it always means alot when you already doubt your scrapmaking template making self.LOL
Have a good one!
XoXo,
Kimberly

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers