Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Kit Punk Undone-PU Only



My newest kit, a little grungier(is that a wrd?) then I usually do, but I was given this palette by Rachel from scrap with enchantment, and fell in love with it. But what are you going to do with Neon orange, pink, green and blue? Punk it out of course. I hope you enjoy this kit as it took me over 2 weeks to make it. There are 54 elements, and 16 papers, not everything is shown in the preview. I will be making a matching alpha to go with this as well and get it out hopefully this week. Now this is a 72 DPI taggers kit, not intended for anyone to attempt to print it out. Cause frankly it will look like hell, so I don't suggest it. Okay on to the download. If you Download leave some love, either in comments, or in my shout box. It's really not hard, and I promise you wont break and nail or finger for saying thanks! Its all about Karma my friends.
XoXo,
Kimberly

9 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

Phylis said...

thanks so much Kimberly for sharing your lovely kit. Appreciate it

iroc said...

Thanks so much for sharing this FANTASTIC KIT!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful tutorial and the nice thing you've done in sharing with us to do this tut. I'm in a great learning process now and I'm sure this will be of great help to me.
Ronda Dempsey

GrneyesRCD said...

Thanks for the wonderful tutorial and for sharing with us. I do so appreciate this. I'm trying so hard to learn how to do this and do it well. I'm sure this tutorial will be of great assistance.
Ronda

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this awesome kit.

Kathy said...

Just what I was looking for! Thanks hun!

Connie said...

thank you for the great kit

Hubbysatrucker said...

Killer kit!
Thanks so much!

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers