Friday, March 26, 2010

New kit "A Twisted Spring" PU Only


Took me a few days to get this done, hope there is something in here for everyone.
There are tons of things to play with. Not everything is shown in the preview.
This is a 72DPI taggers kit, so if you are wanting to use it to print...save yourself time,
because it will look like hell. So don't try it.LOL
I have been getting all kinds of awesome feedback, and love and I thank you for that.
Please be sure to leave some ♥ when downloading this kit, and I promise,
you won't break a nail.
XoXo,
Kimberly

4 comments:

Mincrisar said...

thx hunni! it looks great

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

Chaney said...

Beautiful kit!! love it

Rachel said...

CUTE KIT! Gonna go play! LOL! THANKS!

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers