Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Update

Well a quick update before I go to bed. I signed up to go back to school and I start summer classes June 7th. I have a full load so I won't be around as much. I am going to school to become a nurse. I am already a certified medical assistant, so I won't be totally blind going in. My youngest will start school here in August full time, so that will be a big help for me to go back to school.
I am working on a kit right now, its blue, black ans cream, and I can't think of a freakin name for it.LOL so if you can think of anything let me hear it. Also June is going to be a very hard month to get through as it will be 6 months since I lost my dad, and with June having fathers day, and my dad's birthday, its going to be very very hard to get through.
Anyways thats the why of it, why I have been so scarce around here, but I hope to have many a great things for you in the next 2 weeks or so before school starts. Hope I don't have a panic attack at being around people again.LOL It's sure to be a culture shock I am sure.
XoXo,
Kimberly

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers