Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Kit ~My Indian Summer~PU only


I have been working on this for 2 days, I really tried to update alot of the elements so they don't get stale, I think I dd pretty good. Anywho these ae the colors of "my" indian summer. This kit is dedcated to Patty and Linda from Wicked Angelz, I was talking about making an indian summer tag, and then this idea popped up. It's been months since I made a kit, so for that I owe them from bringing my kit making mojo back. Thanks Girlies Mwwwaahhhhh.
Please leave love if you download, I swear you won't hurt yourself by doing it.
Thanks!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

Mercy said...

thanks for the awesome kit! love the bright colors on this one! :)

Ellie said...

Gorgeous kit, thank you!
Hugs, Ellie

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers