Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Kit!! My Punk Hannah


I have been working on this kit for over a week. Many Many new things in here that I have not had in previous kits. This kit was inspired and helped along by my 11 yr old daughter Hannah, who likes to think she is "punk rock" LOL these are colors she loves, and stuff she loves. I believe this is the biggest kit I have made as well. This is a taggers kit set at 72DPI, so its not made for printing. If you download please leave some love.
Thanks!

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

Sharon said...

Tried downloading this kit but when i click the link i get a page that says 'the website declined to show this page'

can you help pls

Sharon ~x~

ps. if you get it fixed could you leave a msg on my Blog pls?

http://dollystagworld.blogspot.com

Thanks ♥

Ellie said...

I love this kit, thanks!
Hugs, Ellie

Magik said...

Pretty kit!! Thank you for sharing. =)

Scarab said...

Thank you for sharing this kit!♥

Phyllis Jacobs said...

Thank you!

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers