Saturday, September 11, 2010

Freebie kit Pride



After seeing some awesome kits for gay pride, I decided to make one as it has ALWAYS been my champion cause. I take pride in sticking to my beliefs and sticking to my guns. This is a very dear cause to me as my brother is gay. Growing up I was "embarassed" that I had a gay brother, I thought all my friends would up and hate me, but by the time I was a junior in high school I decided "screw it" that was my brother and I love him no matter what, if people don't like him or I because of that, then they have no place in my life. So I really really enjoyed doing this kit. Please if you are going to comment I do not want any nasty remarks, and keep your political views to yourself. I am not foisting my opinion on anyone, I am simply stating the facts as they are. So if you choose to download this kit, and you feel the need to comment, please keep it civil.
Thank you so much

5 comments:

Caligrl said...

Thanks for the awesome kit Kimberly!!

♥ TINA NZ ♥ said...

Cheers hun!!!!!!!

ju said...

Fabulous colours Kimberly....thanks for sharing your talent ♥

kazbat2006 said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely kit :o)

Tbear said...

Thanks for the gift, it is just what I was looking for.

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers