Friday, October 1, 2010

Gothic Inspirations Blog Train for October


I joined my first blog train EVER! I did it right too by joining the best, in Gothic Inspirations.
The theme was Falling for Elias, with fall colors and we could do fall/halloween.
I did fall, as you can see. Make sure to check out the other blgs for their goodies, and remember everyone is on different time zones, so if they don't have their goodies up right away...check back.


HEADQUARTERS

Nita with: A.S.D. Graphics

Ann with: Addicted 2 Scraps

Jo with: A Taggers Scrap

Kelly with: Angels Designz

Annette with: AW Design

Diane with: Candys Treats

Jill with: Created By Jill Scraps

Stuart with: Creative Crazy Scraps

Muriel with: Creative-Disorder

Nikki with: Creative Intentionz

Crystal with: Crystal's Creations

Dani with: DarkMoon's Dream

Stina with: Designed By Stina

Wy with: Designs by LK

Sarah with: Designs By Sarah

Sharon with: Designs By Sharonb

Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)

Pia with: Digital Blue Print

Conchi with: DNScraps

Trish with: Dreamland Designs

Miriam with: Ellanoir Design

Foxy with: Foxys Designz

Vicki with: Gemini Creationz

Julie with: Glitter Girls

Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations

Brandi with: Grunge & Glitter

Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags

Laura with: Laura's Designz

Mystee with: Majik Of Mystee Designz

Victoria with: Maitri Scraps

Rose with: MincrisarDS

Edna with: Miss Edna

Sally with: Mythical Designs

NAC with: Naughty Angels Creations

Nette with: Nette's NightOwl Works

Justine with: PSP Addict

Marie with: SkyScraps

Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps

Tiffany with: Sweet Southern Comfort

Tracy with: Tracy Did It

Tyger with: Tyger's Tidbits

Julie with: Whispy's D'zines

Download my part here (Box)

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Oct. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

myrrhmaid319 said...

Thanks for the elements!

Tami said...

Th♥nks for sharing! ♥♥♥

Gothic Inspirations said...

Hey hun! TYSM for your fab share on this months blog train. It's great to have you on the team. Hugs, Jessica

musicaldruid said...

thank you

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers