Saturday, October 2, 2010

Important Notice!

October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. In honor of this, the Juicy Girls are coming up with a great collab kit. However, I thought it would be nice to extend this to anyone else who would like to join in!This collab will be sold in my Juicy Bits Store. Every penny from sales will go directly to the Joyful Heart Foundation.Submissions must be made by October 21st. The kit will be for sale for until October of 2011. At which time ALL money from the sale of the kit will be made to the foundation.If you would like to join in, please email me at myjuicybits@live.com.Please let me know if you are submitting full-sized/tagger-sized.Please submit between 3-5 Papers &/or 5-10 elements.Here is our collab palette
Photobucket
Please feel free to pass this on!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers