Friday, October 22, 2010

Sorry

Sorry I haven't been around to post replies to peoples questions. I made the last post and things went to hell around here. My baby Ella has a perforated ear drum, and strep, then I came dow with the stomach flu from hell. My entire body still hurts. To answer the main question. I guess I will put all my PTU kits up here for download, but it won't be until after halloween. Missy stil has my stuff up at scraps in hopesmaybe I can get 1 or 2 people to buy something. I think I have another week to go before it all comes down. There are just too many people selling, and it is very hard to make money, I promised myself I wouldn't kill myself trying...got too much going on for that.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers