Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New things to come

Today is my 8th wedding anniversary, and my husband spoiled me rotten. Not only did I get the kindle on steroids and $50.00 to buy books, he then bought me a tablet!!! I got the Bamboo pen, and I can't wait to play with it. You will being seeing much more goodies from me, now bear in mind, I do go to school full time, and have 3 kids, but when I do get my groove; it's totally gonna be on.LOL Anyways just wanted to pop in with some news, Stay tuned, I think I am gonna do a St. Patricks scrapkit.

1 comments:

LeighaBlessings said...

Awww Congrats on your 8th anniversary. Wow a Kindle and money to spend buying books!!! Sounds awesome. I just recently got a Kindle too and LOVE it!!!

Enjoy your day and thanks for all of your wonderful shares.

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers