Thursday, May 26, 2011

Calling out for help




My family needs help...we are about to lose our home and we need to get together as much money as possible. I am offering my whole entire store for only $25! You will get 34 Cu products, 48 tagger sized scrap kits, and 13 other various items that are not currently available in stores. Please give me enough time to e-mail you the downloads once I receive the payment! Thanks so much in advanced for your help :)


The above note is from Brandi of Grunge and Glitter. If you can help out please head over to her blog and give her that help

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers