Friday, May 13, 2011

New FTU Kit!



Alright another freebie kit from me, this has over 60 elements, and 20 papers.

There are no watermelons in this kit.LOL I got the name from an exclusive tube from on of the groups I belong to. I loved the colors, and here we are. I worked on it for the past 2 days. I hope y'all ike it. I have another kit I was working on, that I put aside when I had to work my ass off in school. SO seeing as I am off of school for 3 weeks before the summer semester starts I am going to try to roll out more and more freebies.

Download Here

8 comments:

Kyrsten said...

Love Love Love Love Love!! Thanks!

Tracy Jedi said...

This is awesome! Thanks!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I love it.

Alika said...

ty hun :D

Ellie said...

Thanks for the wonderful kit!
Hugs, Ellie

Laura said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Barb said...

Thank you!!

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers