Monday, June 27, 2011

Urban Glitter Blog Train



So a few of us girls at Urban Glitter decided to get together and do a mini blog train. I cam up with the idea for glitter and candy...2 of my most favorite things. We not only have kits we have textures and word art too. So enjoy this impromtu little train and enjoy the rockin kits!

Download my kit HERE

Here are links to the other girls blogs. Please make sure to leave love!



Bossy with: Electric Fairy Floss

Caligrl with: Bits By Cali

Heidi with: Scottish Butterfly Creations

Erica with: Brutal Designs

Terra with: Juicy Bits

9 comments:

MsBossy said...

lookin fine mama♥♥

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thank you!

Tristen's Mommy said...

thank you so much cant wait to use it

Chilipepper said...

OMG Thank you for this outstanding BLOG TRAIN.....

Gothic Inspirations said...

Super cute share hun! xox

boop1935 said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful gift

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Ellie said...

Great kit, thanks!
Hugs, Ellie

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers