Friday, July 1, 2011

Another Blog Train Goodie from GI


Whats that? another blog train already? You bet. This time its brought to you by Gothic Inspirations. We did a beach theme and can I just say I LOVE the colors. Anyways there were lots of people involved in this train, so make sure you stop at all the stops for some serious goodies.
You can download my part HERE



HEADQUARTERS

Annette with: AW Design

Becky with: Becky’s Creations

Deanna with: Butterfly Kisses Scraps

Jill with: Created By Jill Scraps

Stu with: Creative Crazy Scraps

Muriel with: Creative-Disorder

Daniela with: DarkMoon's Dream

Sarah with: Designs By Sarah

Sharon with: Designs by SharonB

Stina with: Designs By Stina

Pia with: Digital Blue Print

Miriam with: Ellanoir design

Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations

Victoria with: Maitri Scraps

Sally with: Mythical Designs

Nette with: Nette's NightOwl Works

Lee with: MidnightMusic WordArt

Edna with: Miss Edna’s Place

Pam with: pamkez

Rieka with: Rieka Rafita

Kimberly with: Scrap Rebellion

Stef with: Stef’s Scrapkits

Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps

Tracey with: Tracey's Tags and Treasures

Tyger with: Tyger's Tidbits

Edna with: Vermont Angel Eyes

Julie with: Whispy’s D’zines

Sue with: Wicked Creationz


Shelle with: Shellez Creations

7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

Gothic Inspirations said...

TYSM for sharing yet another fabulous contribution to my trains hun! Hugs, Jessica

boop1935 said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful gift

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much

Ellie said...

Love this kit, thanks!
Hugs, Ellie

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers