Saturday, October 1, 2011

GI-October Blog Train


This month I have 2 that's right 2! Blog Trains I signed up for.  The first one is  by Gothic Inspirations, and the theme was "Thriller" as in Michael Jackson, as in awesomesauce.  Anyways you can download my kit here.

Here are all the other awesome kit makers that participated.


  Jo with: A Taggers Scrap 
  Annette with: AW Design 
  Becky with: Beckys Creations 
  Jill with: Created By Jill Scraps 
  Nikki with: Creative Intentionz 
  Crystal with: Crystals Creations 
  Daniela with: DarkMoon's Dream 
  Deb with: Debs Design 
  Dee with: Dees Sign Depot 
  Sharon with: Designs by SharonB 
  Stina with: Designs By Stina 
  Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs) 
  Elisa with: Digital Designs by Elisa 
  Brenda with: Ditz Bitz 
  Em with: EmJay Scraps 
  Victoria with: Maitri Scraps 
  Edna with: Miss Ednas Place 
  Sally with: Mythical Designs 
  Nette with: Nette's NightOwl Works 
  Pam with: pamkez 
  Rieka with: Rieka Rafita 
You are here--->   Kimberly with: Scrap Rebellion 
  Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps 
  Edna with: Vermont Angel Eyes 
  Sue with: Wicked Creationz
Holly with: Freek’s Creations

11 comments:

Digicats said...

Thanks for your part of the Thriller blog train hun!

aem78ta said...

Thank you so much for the work you do.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your work!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! I love the kitty crossbones! :)

Barb said...

Thanks for your part of the train!

sharonb said...

thanks for sharing your beautiful work. hugs and smooches:)

Magik said...

Thank you for sharing. =)

Nicole said...

thank you!

Shannon said...

Thank you for sharing!

musicaldruid said...

thank you for sharing

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers