Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fairy Yummy FTU Kit


I have been wanting to make a whimsical kit for a long time.  So I have been working on this for the past 3 days, a little at a time.  This kit has 20 papers, and 73 elements.  Drop Shadow is on the preview only.  Not everything is shown, but I tried to put a little bit of everything in the preview to give you some idea of whats in there.  If you use this kit for anything I would really like to see what you did, so make sure to e-mail me or leave a link in my chatbox so I can see it.




8 comments:

Chilipepper said...

Yay Kimberly another awesome FTU....Next Scrap Challenge at Diva's is you....YAY thanks hun for this kit it is awesome
Hugzzzzzzzzz

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous kit. Hugs,Ann

Cin said...

This is beautiful, Kimberly! My favourite type of kit ... next to pink glitter! :D Thanks so much xoxox

sarahsewingart said...

I love it. Of course, I'm downloading it when I can't play with it (I always seem to do that). But I can't wait to scrap with it!

Rachel said...

SOOO CUTE! Great colors! SNAGGIN! THANKS!

Cheekylala said...

I love the soft colors. Thank you for sharing! :)

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers