Friday, October 19, 2012

Finally Some New Templates!



Long time no post!  I have been working on these for gee I don't know, the past couple of months.LOL  I have them all done and ready for you to enjoy.  With being at Texas A&M-Commerce full time, and also being a mommy and wife, I get bogged down, but I was tired of neglecting my blog and people that actually give a crap if I post.  So here we are.  I did zip these in Rar, if you don't know what that is or how to unzip you need to google winrar, and get the program, you don't need to pay for it, and you will be able to open winzip and winrar from then on.  Anyways, happy tagging y'all!





4 comments:

Ketta said...

Can't wait to play with them, you make such great templates. TY!!

ScottishButterfly said...

Oh love your temps KImberly!! Thank you for sharing your awesome creativity!!:)

Kelly said...

Thanks for the templates!!

Lorimac65 said...

Thanks for the templates! Also, thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers