Sunday, December 23, 2012

New Kit- Urban Kid

Lord have mercy, been working on this kit, for what seems like forever.  I would get going on it, and then lose mojo.  The colors and papers were helped along by my oldest, she loves this color combo, so that's what we worked with.  Anywho, please just make sure you read my TOU, it's not hard to grasp in anyway, this is a freebie, which means, it's free, so really no need to be an asshat, and share it.  Just send them here, it's really not hard, and it doesn't hurt.LOL  





4 comments:

Redefined Designs said...

Thank you for your kit. Cant wait to work with it.

Anonymous said...

thank u 4 sharing

Barb said...

Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

thank you! ;)

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Kimberly
I am 37 yrs old. Mother to 3 and wife to 1. I am a full time college student so I do not have a ton of extra time, although every once in a while I make something I feel is good enough to share. If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me txvaliegrrlatsbcglobaldotnet.
View my complete profile

My CU License


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Followers